Beautiful stone and brickwork are the foundation of great garden design. The team at Elm Landscaping and Tree Surgery Services is highly qualified and experienced in the installation and maintenance of all stonework and brickwork relating to your landscaping project. Whether your particular project will involve sleek polished lines or more intricate designs, we offer a full range of materials for you to choose from. With so many great options available, stone and brickwork can feature as heavily as you wish them to in your new outdoor space. Here, we list some of the many opportunities there are to showcase stone and brickwork in your new outdoor space.
- Retaining or feature walls: Retaining walls are structures which hold (or retain) soil on one side, keeping it elevated or in a specific position. They are not only functional but can also make for a really striking landscaping feature. We have a wide selection of quality stone and brick available to help yours really make an impact.
- Paving: Choosing the right slabs for your footpath or paving can change the whole character of your garden space. You may wish to add some stepping-stones, a quirky staircase path or perhaps even pave the whole garden in a beautiful stone or brick for minimal maintenance.
- Patios: With more of us than ever choosing to entertain at home, the addition of a patio is sure to be a well utilised space for cooking, gathering and more. We can install your new patio in everything from classic granite and Indian sandstone or slate.
- Decorative Pebbles: Whether finishing off flower beds or surrounding a water feature, choosing the right decorative pebbles can add texture and colour to your outdoor space, complementing your overall design concept.
- Garden accessories: From traditional garden ornaments and statues to garden benches and fire pits, we have a full selection of quality stone garden accessories to help make your outdoor space uniquely yours.
Have you a question about any aspect of patio installation? You can contact us on 087 279 8611 or by email at email@example.com.