Elm Landscaping and Tree Surgery Services is an authorised installer of UPM ProFi Composite Decking.
What is composite decking?
Composite Decking uses wood and cellulose fibres which are encapsulated in specially selected polymers to provide lasting protection from the weather. The advanced composite technology provides superior resistance to UV, frost, stains and impacts when compared to traditional or wooden decks.
Due to the innovative use of recycled materials, UPM ProFi has won several international awards, and its products make a major contribution to reducing traditional landfill and incineration. UPM ProFi deck boards are made from at least 50% recycled materials and backed by a comprehensive guarantee.
Why choose composite?
- Superior stain resistance
- High impact strength and scratch resistance
- High friction in wet and dry conditions
- Zero degree incline possible
- Splinter free and warm to the touch
- Recycled and recyclable
About UPM ProFi
- Innovative Design: Designed and manufactured in Finland, Germany and the USA, UPM ProFi products have set new standards in performance.
- Award Winning: They have been awarded the Green Good Design award and used in several international award-winning WPC projects.
- Seamless Appearance: UPM ProFi offers a smart installation solution with its patented rail step. Colour matching T-Clips ensure a seamless look as well as a long-lasting fixing solution.
- Easy to Maintain: ProFi’s Design Decking range is easier to maintain and lasts longer than traditional WPC decking materials. It is ideal for use by architects or garden landscapers with a large or complex decking project.
- Stain and Scratch Resistant: UPM ProFi Composite Decking has superior stain and scratch resistance compared to traditional decking.
- Environmentally Friendly: The composite decking is recycled and recyclable.
Are you keen to learn more about our composite decking? Give us a call on 087 279 8611 or contact us by email at email@example.com.