Artificial grass can be a great way to add an appealing and low maintenance green area to your outdoor space. It can be used in residential lawns, urban and commercial landscape design, leisure activities and playgrounds.
Artificial grass looks and feels just like well-maintained natural grass all year round even in the harshest of climates or under extreme footfall. It also removes many of the little drawbacks associated with natural grass – such as watering and the need to apply herbicides, pesticides and fungicides.
Elm Landscaping and Tree Surgery Services delivers a superior artificial grass product, years of experience and a commitment to making sure you’ll enjoy your new lawn for years to come. We offer pristine and durable artificial grass that is also eco-friendly and which gives you an unmatched combination of beauty, durability, and value!
Some of the benefits of artificial grass include:
- Saves you time and money: Choosing artificial grass will greatly reduce the time and money spent on maintaining your garden. Mowing the lawn takes time, whereas artificial grass requires very little maintenance, can be easily cleaned and is environmentally friendly.
- Gives a natural look all year round: Our quality product can withstand even severe weather conditions, so your garden will maintain its beauty throughout the year. It is manufactured from top quality fibres and has high UV protection.
- Available in a selection of shades: Our grass is available in a green mix of 2, 3 and even 4 shades of premium quality green grass so you can choose the perfect option for your garden.
- Withstands wear and tear: Very often, especially with children, you can end up with parts of the garden where constant usage will not allow grass to grow properly and bald patches can turn to mud. None of this will be an issue with artificial grass.
- Pet friendly: It simply can’t be dug up so muddy paws will no longer be an issue!
Uses for artificial grass:
Kids Play Areas
Crèches & Preschools
Corporate Indoor & Outdoor Spaces
Gyms & Training Zones
Elm Landscaping and Tree Surgery Services provides expert installation of artificial grass for any commercial or residential project. Our fully certified and insured operational staff have many years’ experience and our tried and tested methods meet international standards for artificial grass installation.
Adding artificial grass to your garden can help create a beautiful space that you will simply love!
Artificial grass can be installed during most winter months and any other time of the year.
We now have artificial grass available to sell direct to you ‘supply only’. Our products are of the highest quality and is priced with great value in mind.
For more details on artificial grass sales and installation call us on 087 279 8611 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.